Overview of Mosaic
Mosaic Anglican Church was planted in 2011 and we currently lease space in a shopping plaza located in North Fayette Township. Our vision is “Engaging the World with Christ’s Love.” We live out our vision by partnering with our local community and missionaries around the world. We believe the church exists for the sake of those who are not part of the body of Christ, yet. Our worship services incorporate current, contemporary worship music and the liturgy from the Book of Common Prayer 2019. Mosaic is looking for a spiritually mature, biblically based follower of Jesus who is passionate about leading others in worship through music.
Title: Worship Leader Position
Job Purpose & Reporting Structure
The purpose of the worship leading position is to work in conjunction with the Rector to create a Holy Spirit filled weekly worship service.
The worship leader reports directly to the Rector.
Qualifications & Skills
- A mature follower of Jesus who is passionate about growing in their faith
- The ability to recruit, develop and grow a team
- The ability to read music.
- The ability to play an instrument.
- The ability to vocally lead the worship service.
- Prior volunteer ministry experience
- Computer skills required (MAC, ProPresenter, Planning Center Online)
- Interpersonal and communications skills are required
- The ability to be a part of a team
- The ability to organize oneself
- Attend weekly worship service
- Willingness to become part of the church community
- Attend monthly staff meetings
- Attend monthly creative team meetings
- Attend annual vestry/staff retreat
- Lead weekly rehearsals for the worship team
- Work with the Rector to plan worship services, which include weekly Sunday morning service, Christmas Eve services, Ash Wednesday, and Holy Week services.
- Lead the musical portion of the worship service.
- Lead a run-through of the services
- Organize and lead rehearsals for the worship team, including leading the team in a devotional.
- Basic Administrative tasks associated with leading the worship team
- Oversight of the Audio & Visual Team
- The ability to maintain the audio, visual, and lighting system, preferred, but not expected
- The ability to develop an annual worship ministry budget and be able to work within the budget.
If you are interested in the position send your resume to Elaine Storm, email@example.com.