The Bible is a BIG book, which can be difficult to navigate on your own. A small group is a great place to study God’s Word with others, learning how God’s Word is relevant to our lives today.
Why do you have small groups?
Small Groups are a great place to develop friendship, to ask questions, and a safe place to be you.
What do they look like?
• They are small, between three and twelve people in each group.
• Each small group meets on a regular basis.
• They are confidential, what is discussed in the circle stays in the circle.
What do they accomplish?
• Pray for One another
• Celebrate Life’s Victories
• Learn about the Bible and apply it to our daily lives
Who leads the small groups?
• Each small group has two leaders.
• All the leaders attend monthly leadership meetings with the Rector.
• All the leaders are disciples of Jesus who meet leadership guidelines.