Crop & Kettle's Mission and Vision
“Crop & Kettle is a non profit, social enterprise that utilizes the food system to provide job training and social development to members of our community who are eager to overcome their current obstacles to employment. Crop & Kettle instills a renewed sense of value and purpose into each student so that they are equipped and confident to achieve gainful employment and lifelong stability.” http://www.cropandkettle.org
Mosaic Ministry partnership opportunities have included:
- aiding with service and meal preparation for catering events
- aiding with gardening and farming projects
- In their staff development they have welcomed volunteers to provide Biblical teaching
- In their life skills class they have welcomed volunteers to provide practical skills around things such as resume writing, interviewing, and budgeting
- In their culinary arts they have welcomed guest chefs to teach on special techniques like making pasta and sausage from scratch.
- Sponsoring students and the organization in our annual Christmas Project
- Monthly financial support
- Currently adopted by All Purpose Small Group.