The Vision of Anglicans for Life (AFL) is to “Inspire every believer in every church to do one thing every day to protect life and prevent abortion and euthanasia.”
The Mission of AFL is “We work to eradicate abortion and euthanasia through ministry, education, pastoral care, and advocacy.”
Mosaic Ministry Partnership:
- Annual financial support.
- AFL staff have provided discipleship tools to our congregation inviting us to participate in their Summit, providing resource materials, and coming to give testimony at our services.
- Intentional prayer.
- Currently adopted by His Warriors small group.
General Prayer requests:
- Pray for God to empower their staff with his love, compassion and words of direction as they field calls from individuals who have been impacted by abortion, euthanasia or are facing an unplanned pregnancy.
- Pray for God to use their materials to guide Christians nationwide in how to support families as they choose life or recover from the pain of an abortion.
- Pray for God to use their youth teaching series -Abundant Life- focusing on sexual risk avoidance and finding identity in Christ - to lead thousands of teens to embrace their self worth as a person created in God’s image and in so doing, make wise sexual decisions and where needed receive God’s healing.
- Pray for God to give us as a church His direction for what our Partnership should look like in the months and year ahead.